A picture is worth a thousand words...
- CAGE Code: 6WPG2
- DUNS: 078831176
- SWaM: 708709
- MBE: CR19690
- EIN/Federal Tax ID: 46-2616704
- Classification: Minority Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- HUB Zone: In Progress
- (P) 541611 – Administrative Management and General Mgt. Consulting
- 332439 – Other Metal Container Manufacturing
- 333318 – Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- 334310 – Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- 334118 – Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 334419 – Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 423830 – Compactors, trash, industrial, merchant wholesalers
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 517312 – Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Our goal is to partner with our clients so that technologies decrease their costs and increase their bottom line. Because most businesses already have systems and solutions in place, our ability to assess, design, integrate, and deliver innovative solutions ensures cost-effectiveness. We bring substantial years of technology expertise and as a trusted advisor, we bring collective value and experience to each client engagement so we can connect their needs to ideal solutions.
TekConnX as a Trusted Advisor and Resource
As a trusted advisor and resource, we establish long-term relationships with our clients. Above all, we are reliable and we do what we say we will do and, we get the job done right.
Solutions and Services Provider
Partnering with Large and Small Businesses
Benefits of Partnering with the TekConnX Team
- As a solutions provider, we can help you achieve your business and diversity participation goals
- Due to our MBE, SWaM, Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business statuses, we often contribute strategic advantages, like access to bidding opportunities that larger primes would normally be excluded from pursuing, without a plan for small business inclusion
- Usually lower overall pricing
- Provide better positioning to compete for federal, state, and local contracts
- More flexible and nimble – we have less bureaucratic inertia. This enables us to respond to changes in the market more quickly than big companies. Because we’re nimbler, we’re able to react quickly to the demands of the end-customer in ways that are sometimes more difficult for larger, more established businesses.
- Trustworthy partner – TekConnX has repeatedly demonstrated that we have the expertise and resources to meet end-customer’s needs. Once a strong relationship is formed, it can continue to benefit each organization far beyond the initial request.
The business environment is highly competitive and companies can’t afford to pass up any opportunities just because they aren’t a perfect fit. If the opportunity requires a Physical Security Solution (like our patented 10,741,031 B2), IT Services/Solutions, or Facilities-related Interactive and collaborative audiovisual products or services, all you need to do is contact TekConnX to fill a very specific and relevant need on your project. Don’t pass on the opportunity – contact TekConnX Today!