Who We Are
SMALL TOWN ATTENTION–BIG-TIME RESULTS!
TekConnX, LLC (pronounced “Tek-Connects”) is dedicated to servicing our clients with a wide array of world-class technologies and business-related patents and solutions. Our goal is to partner with our clients so that technologies decrease their costs and increase their efficiency. Whether your business or facility is being designed, or already has systems and solutions in place, our ability to assess, design, retrofit, integrate, and deliver innovative solutions ensures maximized technological efficiencies, and cost-effectiveness.
- CAGE Code: 6WPG2
- DUNS: 078831176
- SWaM: 708709
- MBE: CR19690
- EIN/Federal Tax ID: 46-2616704
- Classification: Minority Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- HUB Zone: In Progress
- (P) 541611 – Administrative Management and General Mgt. Consulting
- 332439 – Other Metal Container Manufacturing
- 333318 – Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- 334310 – Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- 334118 – Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 334419 – Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 423830 – Compactors, trash, industrial, merchant wholesalers
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 517312 – Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
TekConnX Business Certifications and Patent (US 10,741,031 B2 – Threat Detection Platform)
TekConnX was awarded the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, our Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) certification from the Commonwealth of Virginia, and our CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business certification from the Veterans Administration
Leveraging these certifications and our patent, TekConnX will collaborate with Contracting, and Diversity Teams to provide added value to your organization through Small Business and Diversity Supplier Programs. With our innovative Business and Technology solutions and delivery capability, we can support national and in some cases, OCONUS, and international opportunities.
Our clients value our services because we consistently deliver uniquely tailored solutions that meet specific needs at an affordable price. And, they get what they deserve—nothing less than our full commitment to your success!
Our goal is to partner with our clients so that technologies decrease their costs and increase their bottom line. Because most businesses already have systems and solutions in place, our ability to assess, design, integrate, and deliver innovative solutions ensures cost-effectiveness. We bring substantial years of technology expertise and as a trusted advisor, we bring collective value and experience to each client engagement so we can connect their needs to ideal solutions.
TekConnX as a Trusted Advisor and Resource
As a trusted advisor and resource, we establish long-term relationships with our clients. Above all, we are reliable and we do what we say we will do and, we get the job done right.
Solutions and Services Provider
Partnering with Large and Small Businesses
Benefits of Partnering with the TekConnX Team
- As a solutions provider, we can help you achieve your business and diversity participation goals
- Due to our MBE, SWaM, Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business statuses, we often contribute strategic advantages, like access to bidding opportunities that larger primes would normally be excluded from pursuing, without a plan for small business inclusion
- Usually lower overall pricing
- Provide better positioning to compete for federal, state, and local contracts
- More flexible and nimble – we have less bureaucratic inertia. This enables us to respond to changes in the market more quickly than big companies. Because we’re nimbler, we’re able to react quickly to the demands of the end-customer in ways that are sometimes more difficult for larger, more established businesses.
- Trustworthy partner – TekConnX has repeatedly demonstrated that we have the expertise and resources to meet end-customer’s needs. Once a strong relationship is formed, it can continue to benefit each organization far beyond the initial request.
The business environment is highly competitive and companies can’t afford to pass up any opportunities just because they aren’t a perfect fit. If the opportunity requires a Physical Security Solution (like our patented 10,741,031 B2), IT Services/Solutions, or Facilities-related Interactive and collaborative audiovisual products or services, all you need to do is contact TekConnX to fill a very specific and relevant need on your project. Don’t pass on the opportunity – contact TekConnX Today!